Since my life of nomadism has officially come to a close, my travel bucket list has gotten considerably shorter. However, that doesn’t mean it’s gone away— and Zachary has added several experiences to the list. Here are 15 travel-related things I still definitely want to do (with Zachary, unless noted otherwise) before I kick the bucket!
1. Visit all 50 states. (29 down, 21 to go!)
2. Take a trip to Louisiana to visit the Tabasco farms.
|Hopefully, this will be Zach and me next year!|
3. Camp out on the salt flats of Utah again.
4. Host a Thanksgiving dinner for some travelers from another country.
5. Hike a section of the Ozark Trail.
6. Visit Vancouver, Canada, with my sister.
7. Explore Wyoming’s national parks.
8. Finally visit Maine. (I’ve wanted to since I was a little kid!)
9. Take a road trip around New England in the autumn.
10. Go stargazing in a desert.
11. Take a day hike across Rhode Island.
12. Camp at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
13. Go camping in Alaska.
14. Take a road trip through the Dakotas, Montana, and Idaho to Oregon.
15. Hike the Pacific Crest Trail in 2014!