Monday, September 17, 2012

10 Photos of Cute Animals I Saw in Europe


I spent the majority of my time overseas in rural Europe, so I saw a lot of animals. From the red deer fawn grazing by the train tracks, to the bunnies the size of groundhogs nibbling clover near the cornfields, animals abound. I didn’t get many photos of the wild ones, but here are some that I encountered personally.

This dog snarled and barked at me nonstop until I sat down. Then I guess I was okay. (Eerbeek, Netherlands)

It's a baby horse! (Countryside near Tasdorf, Germany)

For some reason, I found these Austrian cows to be unreasonably cute. I just want to hug them. (Near Salzburg, Austria)

Some of the many bunnies at this house. (Tasdorf, Germany)

This duck always looked bedraggled and unhappy, which was kind of adorable. (Jean le Moine, France)
Kaya loves her tennis ball! (Eerbeek, Netherlands)

I posted this picture before, but… good grief, look at this cute goat! (Jean le Moine, France)

Doggie in its bed. (Near Eerbeek, Netherlands.)

This excellent pony pulled our cart! (Near Eerbeek, Netherlands)

One more time, folks… BABY PEACOCKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment