Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10 Photos of Cute Fuzzy Animals


I am not an animal maniac, nor I do not own a pet, but my heart still melts (and I still squee like a five-year-old) at the sight of a really cute fluffy animal. I’ve met many on my travels. Here are some of the cutest I’ve encountered.

Only dogs are capable of experiencing bliss with such intensity.
The San Diego Zoo has a collection of real-life teddy bears!
BAAAAAAAAAAA. When these Icelandic sheep galloped, their wool boinged up and down. It was cute.

When I saw Jack tucked in for bed, I nearly cried from adorableness overload.
What's not to love about a llama?

It's a panda cub. Oh my goodness...

In Utah I came across this horse. I like its coy expression.

Bunny! (Name: "Swiffer.") The redeye makes it look a bit creepy, but if you could've seen it in real life...

I found this mother and twin fawns on San Juan Island, Washington.

Handsome guy with fuzzy animal. Best thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. So glad Zachary holding Carly made your top ten! He has been holding that kitty since we found her in our backyard 8 years ago!

    ReplyDelete