Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mary!


Today marks the 22nd year on the globe for my baby sister Mary. Even though it’s been hard for us these past couple years as she’s been in California while I’ve been in Missouri, we will always be best friends. I’m so proud of her for following her dream and touching the lives of everyone she meets in San Diego. I love you, Mary!

And, in honor of this day, I give you seven photos that pretty much sum up our relationship (and these, too).

Our first trip to San Diego.

Hamming it up for a photo in the ghetto of Oakland.
Pretending to be Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neill. Because of course.

Pretending to be drunk at Mary's going-away party (the hardest thing we'd drunk that evening was soda).
Devouring burgers at Hodad's in San Diego.
Being pensive at Larabee State Park, Bellingham, Washington, on our first trip together.
Naptime!

No comments:

Post a Comment