Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NaNoWriMo, Days Nineteen through Twenty-Two

The ball is rolling in my story; whenever a scene lags, I jump to the next one and build the impending conflict, which at this point is looking to be a World War I inspired battle involving trenches, grenades, and magic. Although I’m not going to revise or post this story, I’m having fun with the character development, the world-building, and the ideas that may someday sneak into a different story. In the meantime, here are my word counts:
Day Nineteen:
Words written: 2,038
Day Twenty: 
Words written: 634
Day Twenty-One:
Words written: 1,642
Day Twenty-Two:
Words written: 3,380
Total word count: 38,407
Status: one day ahead of schedule
~Lisa Shafter

P.S. Why the photo? Sorry, I'm too cute and steampunk to answer that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment