Thursday, November 10, 2011

NaNoWriMo, Day Ten

The past few days have been a happy blur, but it’s not been a blur of writing. This blog is not a place to give news on every bit of my personal life, but it’s worth mentioning that this week I decided to start dating a friend of mine. Everything, even NaNo, has seemed like less of a priority since then. 
For all that, I’m determined not to let myself get too far behind on my word count. I’m almost exactly one day behind at this point, a deficit which I hope to regain tomorrow. In the meantime, I’m too busy feeling happily bewildered to do much except plow through my word count lately. (Oh love, that makes fools of mortal men!) Perhaps in a few days, I can buckle down and start storytelling again, but in the meantime, I suppose that I’m just not suffering enough to write anything meaningful. 

Total word count: 15,039
Status: behind schedule

~Lisa Shafter

No comments:

Post a Comment