1. Finish up my Write@Home students for the semester (except for a couple late papers).
2. Completely sort through and categorize the 4,000+ messages in my Gmail inbox. (This is step one in my journey to de-cluttering my life. More on this later.)
3. Master the art of kefir-making. (I just purchased some kefir grains from Cultures for Health, and it rehydrated really quickly. I had a kefir-banana-walnut-chocolate smoothie yesterday!)
4. Finish buying and wrapping presents.
5. Make a bunch of homemade Christmas cards.
6. Send out a Christmas letter to my relatives who don’t have Facebook.
7. Spend as much time as possible with my sister— who is HOME FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!