Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Epic Trip Out West, Day Forty-Nine: Pictures




IMPORTANT NOTE: Tomorrow, I’m leaving early in the day for Flagstaff, and I don’t know where or when I’ll have internet again. I’m not planning on cracking open my laptop when I’m at the Grand Canyon, so I’ll have a lot of catching up to do when I reach Oklahoma, which will be some indeterminate time between now and June 1st. In the meantime, hang in there. I’ll have some killer blog entries for you in a few days!
Now, back to our regularly-scheduled program…
Dennis decided that I needed one final dose of the Sonoran Desert today, and I quite agreed, so I grabbed my new camera and hopped in the car to accompany him for a scouting mission to the Saguaro National Forest. The sun was warm and golden as we drove along, and soon we reached a spot to hop out and hike through a valley between two huge rock outcroppings. Tonight, I think I’ll show the story in pictures and get on to my packing. Enjoy my rookie photographs, and Dennis’s professional ones. See you after the Grand Canyon!

~Lisa Shafter

Money spent today: $0
Deficit: $22.32



No comments:

Post a Comment