1. There is no absolute standard for how wealthy is too wealthy.
2. A rich person who spends thousands of dollars on something seemingly extravagant is being more responsible with his money than someone who goes into debt to buy something unessential.
3. Everyone, no matter how rich or poor, buys extravagant things and calls them necessities.
4. Spending less money than other people does not make you superior to them.
5. Other people’s money is their business, not yours.
6. From somebody else’s perspective, you are a stuck-up extravagant money-blowing wealthy person who should give more of their overblown salary to those who really need it.
Judge not, lest ye be judged.