Wednesday, September 26, 2012

10 Photos of Cute European Cats


Although I like dogs, I will always be more of a cat person. I love their sleek beauty, their sophisticated personas, and their squishy tummies. Of course I kept an eye out for cute cats on my Europe trip, and I saw them in abundance. Here are some of my favorites.
This kitty in the Netherlands, Tickles, was fascinated with Kaya.
This picture does not show how huge Macho was… he was the cutest bobcat I've ever seen! (Netherlands)

Macho's friend, Donja. 
This kitten was in perpetual motion, so this was the only picture I managed to snap.

What could be cuter than a sleeping cat? (Germany)

An alley cat in Amsterdam.

This French kitty, Chica, knew how to conk out. 

At the farm in France, I returned to my room to find this…

…And an hour later, this…

…And an hour after that, this! Then I had to kick them out because they had fleas. Alas!

No comments:

Post a Comment