Friday, June 1, 2012

10 Photos of San Diego So Far


When it comes to taking photos, I fail quite often. For instance, I’ve been in California for a few days now, and I’ve barely snapped any pics. I blame it on the fact that I feel more like I’m just visiting rather than all-out traveling. So when I got that delicious PinkBerry frozen yogurt yesterday, I gobbled it up rather than taking a luscious photo of it. Where is my mind? Still, I’ve managed to get a few shots that might be of interest to my readers. Enjoy.

Christian with a cluster of barnacles at low tide.
I don't know who owns this house, but they're awesome.
The snails are so cute here! (Hmm. On second thought, maybe I just think slimy invertebrates are cute.)
I had never seen an osprey so close before!
To my Missouri readers: be grateful for your gas prices.
Hello, tide pool! (See the sea anemone?)
The Pacific ocean feels lonely and harsh to me, but also beautiful.
A pretty scene on our way to the movie theater yesterday.
These flowers were so bright they over-saturated my camera.
In San Diego and lovin' it!
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment